The Company recognizes that the maritime operation of vessels in its managed fleet involves a risk to the environment. The Company is committed to minimizing such risks and making continuous efforts to improve environmental performance throughout its operations.
The Company’s policy is to
• Comply with all applicable environmental laws
and regulations and apply responsible
standards where laws and regulations do not
• Encourage concern and respect for the
environment, emphasize every employee's
responsibility in environmental performance, and
foster appropriate operating practices and
• Monitor the effectiveness of shipboard environmental performance and related
• Manage its business with the goal of zero
incidents & zero spills and of controlling
emissions and wastes to below harmful levels;
• Respond quickly and effectively investigate incidents resulting from its shipboard
operations, in order to apply the lessons
learnt for continuous improvement.
• Zero tolerance of non compliance with MARPOL regulations
• Undertake appropriate reviews and evaluations
of its operations to measure progress and to
foster compliance with this policy.